Summer is here, and that means it’s time to get the pool ready for swimming!
One important step in pool maintenance is using swimming pool chlorine shock, which helps keep your pool clean and free of bacteria and algae. Yellow Out chlorine shock is a great product for this job, and here’s how to use it:
1. Start by testing your pool water for chlorine levels. If the levels are low, it’s time to add chlorine shock.
2. Calculate how much shock you’ll need based on the size of your pool and the current chlorine levels. Generally, you’ll need 1 pound of chlorine shock for every 10,000 gallons of water.
3. Pour the proper amount of Yellow Out chlorine shock directly into the pool.
4. Circulate the water with your pool pump and filter for at least 2 hours. This will help distribute the chlorine evenly throughout the pool.
5. Test the chlorine levels again after 2 hours. If the chlorine levels are still low, you may need to add more shock.
6. Once the chlorine levels are where they should be, it’s time to enjoy your clean, safe pool! Using Yellow Out chlorine shock is an easy and effective way to keep your pool clean and safe.
With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy a summer of swimming without worrying about bacteria or algae. So grab your Yellow Out chlorine shock, and get ready to make a splash!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.