Swimming pools are the perfect way to cool off during the summer months, but one of the biggest challenges of owning a pool is keeping it clean. Algae can quickly build up and discolor the water, leaving it looking cloudy and unappealing.
Fortunately, there are products like SeaKlear Algae Prevention and Remover that can help you keep your pool crystal clear. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use SeaKlear Algae Prevention and Remover:
1. Test your pool water. Before using SeaKlear, it’s important to test the pH and chlorine levels of your pool water. You can use a pool testing kit or take a sample of water to a local pool store to have it tested.
2. Add SeaKlear Algae Prevention and Remover. Once you’ve tested the pool water, it’s time to add the SeaKlear. Start by adding 1-2 gallons of SeaKlear Algae Prevention and Remover per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Make sure to disperse the SeaKlear evenly throughout the pool.
3. Brush the walls and floor of the pool. After adding the SeaKlear, you’ll want to brush the walls and floor of the pool. This will help to loosen any algae that is already present and allow the SeaKlear to do its job more effectively.
4. Run the filter system. After brushing the pool, turn on the filter system and let it run for a few hours. This will help circulate the SeaKlear and ensure that it reaches all areas of the pool.
5. Test the pool water. After running the filter system for a few hours, it’s important to test the pool water again. This will help you ensure that the SeaKlear has done its job and that your pool is safe and clean.
Using SeaKlear Algae Prevention and Remover is an easy and effective way to keep your pool clean and algae-free. With regular use, you’ll be able to enjoy a sparkling clean pool all summer long!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.