Are you struggling to keep your swimming pool free of algae? If so, you need to try SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover. It is a powerful and effective product that helps to prevent algae growth in your pool and keeps it clean and clear.
Here's how to use it to keep your pool algae-free:
1. Start by testing your pool's water to make sure that the pH and chlorine levels are balanced. This is important to ensure that SeaKlear will be effective.
2. Add the recommended amount of SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover to your pool water. The amount you need to add will vary depending on the size of your pool, so make sure to read the instructions carefully.
3. Once you have added the SeaKlear, you should allow it to circulate in the pool for at least 8 hours, or preferably overnight. This will allow the product to work its magic and start killing any existing algae.
4. After 8 hours, you can then use a brush to scrub any remaining algae off of the walls and floors of your pool. This will help to ensure that all of the algae is removed.
5. Finally, you should shock your pool with chlorine to get rid of any remaining algae and bacteria. This will help to keep your pool clean and clear.
By following these steps, you should be able to effectively use SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover to keep your pool free of algae. With regular maintenance and use of SeaKlear, you can keep your pool clean and clear all summer long!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!