Are you dealing with an algae problem in your pool? POOLIFE Algae Ban 2 is a product specifically designed to combat and eliminate algae growth. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Algae Ban 2 to rid your pool of unwanted algae.
1. Test the pool’s water to make sure the pH, alkalinity and calcium levels are within the recommended ranges. These levels need to be in balance before using Algae Ban 2 to ensure the product works properly.
2. Calculate the amount of product needed to treat your pool. The amount of Algae Ban 2 needed will depend on the size of your pool and the severity of the algae problem.
3. Add the appropriate amount of Algae Ban 2 directly to the pool water. For heavy algae growth, double the dosage.
4. Run the pool filter for 24 hours to ensure the product is evenly distributed throughout the entire pool.
5. Vacuum the pool to remove any dead or dying algae.
6. Test the water again to make sure the pH, alkalinity and calcium levels are still within the recommended range.
7. Repeat the above steps as necessary until the algae is completely eliminated.
By following these steps, you can easily use POOLIFE Algae Ban 2 to effectively eliminate algae growth in your pool. With regular use, you can keep your pool clean and free of algae all season long.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!