If you're looking for an effective way to get rid of algae in your pond or water feature, then Omni Algae Terminator Algaecide is an ideal solution. This powerful algaecide targets and eliminates a range of algae, including filamentous and planktonic, to help keep your water feature looking its best.
Here's how to use it to get rid of pesky algae.
1. Prepare the pond or water feature. Remove any debris and dead foliage that may be present in the pond or water feature. If necessary, clean the surface of the pond with a brush or pressure washer.
2. Measure the volume of water in the pond or water feature. This is an important step in determining how much algaecide you need to use.
3. Calculate the amount of Omni Algae Terminator you need to add. Refer to the product label for recommended dosages.
4. Add the algaecide to the pond or water feature. You can do this by pouring the algaecide directly into the water or by using a garden hose with a spray attachment.
5. Allow the algaecide to circulate throughout the pond or water feature. This will ensure that all areas of the water are exposed to the algaecide.
6. Monitor the pond or water feature for improvement. After a few days, the algae should start to die off.
7. Retreat if necessary. If the algae persists, retreat with a second round of algaecide.
By following these steps, you can easily and effectively use Omni Algae Terminator Algaecide to get rid of pesky algae in your pond or water feature. For best results, it's important to follow the product label instructions and monitor the pond or water feature for improvement.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!