If you’re looking for an effective way to keep algae out of your pool, Algae Preventer might be the perfect solution. Leslie’s Algae Control Preventer is a liquid algaecide that is designed to prevent the growth of algae in swimming pools. It’s easy to use, and it can help keep your pool free from algae all season long. Here’s how to use Leslie’s Algae Control Preventer to keep your pool clean and clear.
1. Measure out the correct amount of Algae Preventer and add it to the pool. The amount of product you need depends on the size of your pool, so be sure to read the instructions carefully.
2. Once you’ve added the Algae Control Preventer, it’s important to run the pool filter for at least 8 hours. This will ensure that the product is evenly distributed throughout the pool.
3. After the filter has been running for 8 hours, it’s time to shock the pool. Shock your pool by adding the amount of chlorine or shock that is recommended for your pool size.
4. After you’ve shocked the pool, it’s time to balance the water chemistry. Test the pH, alkalinity, and chlorine levels of the pool and adjust them to the proper levels as needed.
5. Finally, test the pool water every week to ensure that the Algae Control Preventer is still working and the water chemistry is balanced. If the algae levels start to rise, add more Algae Control Preventer as needed.
By following these steps, you can use Leslie’s Algae Control Preventer to keep your pool free from algae all season long. With the right preventative measures, you can enjoy a clean and clear pool all summer long.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!