Swimming pools are a great way to beat the summer heat and enjoy the outdoors, but they can also bring a host of problems with them, such as algae growth. Algae can be difficult to get rid of, but with GLB Vanquish Algaecide you can make short work of it.
GLB Vanquish Algaecide is a powerful algaecide that is designed to kill and prevent a wide range of algae in swimming pools. It has a fast-acting formula that works quickly to eliminate the algae and prevent it from coming back.
Here’s how to use GLB Vanquish Algaecide for your swimming pool:
1. Test and adjust the pH of your pool water. This should be done before using any algaecide, and you should use a test kit to ensure the pH is between 7.2 and 7.6.
2. Calculate the amount of GLB Vanquish Algaecide that you will need. The amount of algaecide will depend on the size of your pool and the amount of algae that you have.
3. Add the algaecide to your pool. It’s important to follow the directions on the packaging carefully and add the correct amount of algaecide.
4. Circulate the pool water. This will help the algaecide to spread evenly throughout the pool water and ensure that all of the algae is killed.
5. Test the pool water. After 24 hours, test the pool water to make sure that the algaecide has been effective. GLB Vanquish Algaecide is an effective way to get rid of algae in your swimming pool and keep it away.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your pool clean and clear all summer long.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.