Keeping your swimming pool clean and clear is an important part of maintaining a healthy and enjoyable environment for swimming and other activities. EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier is a powerful combination of algaecide and clarifier that helps keep your pool clear and algae-free.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Calculate the amount of EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier needed for your pool. The amount you need depends on the size of your pool. You can find the recommended dosages on the product’s label.
2. Test the pH level of your pool water. The ideal pH level should be between 7.2 and 7.6. If the pH level is too high or too low, adjust it with pH reducer or pH increaser.
3. Add the EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier to your pool. You can either pour the solution directly into the water or use a pool skimmer to distribute it evenly.
4. Allow the solution to circulate in the pool for at least 24 hours. This will ensure that the algaecide and clarifier are distributed to all areas of the pool.
5. Test the chlorine and pH levels after 24 hours. If the chlorine level is too high, use a chlorine reducer to adjust it. If the pH level is too high or too low, adjust it with pH reducer or pH increaser.
6. Vacuum the pool to remove any dead algae.
7. Repeat the steps every two weeks to keep your pool clean and clear.
Following these simple steps will help you maintain a clean and healthy swimming pool with EasyCare FounTec Algaecide and Clarifier.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.