WHAT IS A SOLAR POOL IONIZER?
One ionizer can fit in 10,000-35,000 gallons of swimming pool One complete unit of our solar pool ionizer including the solar panel top, copper anode, basket test strip, brush and manual Keep the ionizer floating in the water worked by solar panel the sunlight is converted to low current electricity, it activates with the copper electrode and will start working underwater then the electrode will release the mineral ions, it will keep the water crystal clear, clean and heathy.
WHAT DO THE IONIZERS FOR?
Keep the water crystal clear-reduce the use of chlorine as much as 85-90% kill the algae, chemical
STEPS OF USING
Step 1. Verify that the pool conditions are good or not
Step 2. Put the solar pool ionizer into the pool
Step 3. Observe that the solar pool ionizer is floating in the pool
Step 4. After 12 hours, activate the cleaning system of the pool. After 24 hours, revise if all are working according to the specifications
Step 5-6. Remove every 15 days and do a cleaning of the electrode with the brush
included. Check the copper level weekly, If excess 0.9 ppm, take it out from the pool, or water will turn cloudy and green. And put it back to the pool when less than 0.4 ppm.
1. Keep the floating in your pool, and Inhibit the growth of algae.
2. High precision, turns itself on every day, and works until nightfall.
3. Advanced technology solar panel, no electricity required.
4. Non-toxic, safe to use, completely harmless to children, your skin, and fish.
5. Reduce the use of chlorine by over 80%.
6. Balance the water mineral ions.
7. Use in swimming pools, spas, and water fountains.
NOTE: To order an additional Solar Pool Ionizer Replacement Kit for 10,000-35,000 Gallon Pools - Includes Copper Anode, Basket Screen, Spring, and Screw
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Net Orders Checkout